Skip to main content

The Reality Issue With Chasing L.A. Star Jeremy Copeland (We findout what it's like working w/Mariah Carey)


I’m so excited to be working with you and hearing from you again, you are apart of the family you were one of the first to support the brand. I love all of the longevity you have had in this industry since we last spoke. Now it took me so long because I was trying to find information on the show, but I guess the best person to get that information from is you!!!


So I guess my first question is why reality tv, what makes you drawn to it, how much is reality and how much is scripted and manipulated in order to create a storyline…


Jeremy: It feels really good to be re-connecting with you again its been YEARS! I decided to do Reality TV because we were in the middle /close to the end of the pandemic , life was pretty uncertain and I honestly was looking to explore something new. I have done a lot in my career and that was something I had never explored so when the opportunity had presented itself I gave it some thought and I decided to jump on board. I honestly felt like it would be a great opportunity to show a different side to Jeremy Copeland outside of just work. I also had never done anything that was LGBT+ Based in my career and so I was interested in it. As far as it being scripted that’s 100% never the case. Production has never come up to us and said “ you need to have drama with this person … or go fight that person “ that’s never been a conversation ever. The drama you guys see on the show is real , dumb as hell half the time but it is real. 


What is your character arc in this show, and how long do you plan on staying with the series…


Jeremy: In these shows it’s hard to kinda stay one way as a character because you are dealing with real people in real time in real situations that are very unpredictable BUT I will say this …. I’m not ego driven and I have no plans of exiting the show anytime soon. 


Does this show conflict with any of your other jobs in the industry and how do you deal with that….


Jeremy: I mean I work all the time , my life is really hectic and busy so there’s are always things conflicting with filming the show. There are alot of jobs i wish I could film and showcase on the show but with NDAs and the type of clientele I work with I am not always able to bring an extra camera crew to sets and rehearsals to capture it all so you guys don’t get to see the good good shit, but I showcase what I can. 


Now everybody knows reality tv brings the drama, is there any real drama with any of your co-stars or does everyone pretty much get along….



Jeremy: Oh LOL Baby! There ALWAYS drama, I don’t even know where it’s coming from 90% of the time and I am convinced that some of them create problems in their own heads and make it a reality because it really don’t be making ANY sense to me. Some of the cast members create un needed drama for the sake of trying to be popular on the show as well which I feel is kind of lame. But hey, to each is own. 


What has changed the most about you since we last spoke in 2011?


Jeremy: Wow so much I mean in 2011 I was literally just turning 21 years old! I am now 32 ! I was just a few years into Los Angeles , just getting my feet wet in the industry, had just did one of the largest jobs of my life with Beyoncé and was so GREEN, eager and new! Now I am grown, seasoned, respected, I live a great life, I’m in my dream apartment, I’m friends with the same celebs I PRAYED to work with, I’m working smarter not harder , I still have no ego and I’m still so appreciative of everything. I’m just a MAN Now who is glad I never gave up. 


What does Chasing LA mean to you?


Jeremy: Chasing LA to me means , HUSTLE ! HUSTLE ! HUSTLE! Do whatever it takes to make it and don’t look back , it means to FAIL and get back up again and fight harder ! LA is so cut throat that the CHASE NEVER STOPS! 


Beyoncé update have you worked with her since “4”, do you plan on working with her during “Renaissance”, and how did you enjoy the album?


Jeremy: Yes I have worked with Beyoncé after the (4) Album I am not at liberty to say with what just yet! Unfortunately lol ( NDAS ) But she is on my resume for MORE than just dance I can say that! And as far as Renaissance!! I HOPE to work with her this ERA! I am obsessed with this new project ! 


What was it like working with Mariah, and what project did you work with her on???



Jeremy: OMG Mariah Carey was AMAZING to work with! It’s crazy because I got booked for her like 2 years back and I was already on a project and had to turn it down and I was devastated so then when the time came back around got me to work with her again I was so excited. That day on set was pretty amazing , we talked and laughed and got tipsy and had an amazing time. The project I did with her was the “ A No No “ Music Video. 


Any upcoming projects you want to promote???


Jeremy: I have some really exciting things happening really soon in TV/ FILM as that’s why my life is taking me which I love. I am Choreographing some amazing projects that will be dropping really soon and I have another reality project that I filmed that will be dropping very very soon as well. I am blessed and happy . ALSO make sure you guys are watching Step Up Series on STARZ Season 1 and 2 , Season 3 is ON THE WAYYYYY !!! 
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......