Skip to main content

The Talented Mr.Revels talks Basketball, Modeling, NBA Playoffs, the possibility of following uncle Allan Houston's footsteps and more....






I'm always happy to work with someone who is so positive and doing many great things with their life. Mr.Revels is just that person, he is an amazing basketball player who just so happens to be Allan Houston's nephew. That being said basketball isn't the only area he excels in, he models as well, he has perfected every shoot I've ever seen of him. This hardworking, determined, strong willed young man has a very prosperous career in the entertainment industry for years to come....






PA:Let's start by introducing you to the world where you are from, your age, and your birth name?






RR: I am from Cincinnati Ohio born raised in new York city and Cincinnati Ohio, I am 22 years old my birth name is Reginald Sean Edward Revels


PA:When I think basketball player I don't necessarily think model, so how did your interest in both come about and would you say that you favor one over the other?




RR:In all honesty yes basketball is like my wife in a sense it's been here since day one and if it was not for basketball I would not be modeling, nor would I be the man that I am today. Basketball has taught me a lot, it was there for it all and I would not change that, modeling on the other hand is great as well I'm some what new to the lifestyle but I'm learning with time.




I would model full time as well as play basketball I love both on totally different levels basketball raised me, but modeling is something that I love to do as well I have been blessed to do them both.






PA:Before you go on the court what is going through your mind, and what are you feeling when you are out there with your team is there ever any rivalry?
 



RR:Umm I don't feel anything I'm not really the nervous type of player. I feel as all the hard work has paid off now all I got to do is just play I feel ready mentally and physically I put my self in a cocoon to where I don't see any one, I'm just out there playing as if it were pick up I love the game of basketball.





PA:With your uncle being Allan Houston do you have any thoughts of following in his footsteps and playing in the NBA preferably the Knicks, and I gotta ask do you have any interest in becoming a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc?



RR:Umm god willing..... it's in god hands I don't put definite's on things like that my biggest concern is school basketball and becoming a better man all around if it's meant to be it will be, I'm just going to keep working hard and stay consistent and count my blessings. That's funny you asked that question I don't know I really couldn't answer that for you, I am familiar with kappas but at the same time I am focused on what I have to do if that's in my near future then it's meant but if it's not it won't make me any lesser of a man things always have a way of working them selves out.


PA:Let's discuss your most recent modeling projects, what company are you with and who all have you worked with thus far, and who would you like to work with and that's speaking in terms of designers, other models, agencies etc.






RR:Right now I am unsigned but I have been meeting with agencies in NYC and talking to some in LA but being signed is soon to come right now I'm just taking my time. I think that to be a great model it takes time and patience those are two things that I have. I would love to work with anyone I want more than modeling I want to act, be on shows, and videos that is all soon to come. I feel that with patience and persistence god will work things out, I have done fashion week in NYC I have worked with"Copperwheat", it's a clothing line which is based in the UK I also have did some work for" Pink dolphin", it's a clothing line which is based in California. I would love to work with maya Guez who is a "GREAT" Photographer and whom ever else is trying to better me and my situation I'm just really blessed to be able to model.














PA:Have you been keeping up with the playoffs, and if so what team are you going for and explain why?



RR:Team the Knicks but they lost haaaaa lol I'm a die hard Knicks fan. Right now its the heat cause my good friend Norris Cole plays for them we grew up together and played on the same aau team and the Memphis grizzles my other aau teammate OJ mayo plays for them so I want to see all my boys do well..



PA:With you being a model I would assume that fashion plays an important role in your life, so describe your personal style and the labels that Life&Hip-Pop might find in your closet?






RR: My style is pretty simple I love Louis Vuitton all retro Jordan sneakers favs are retro 11 and the 4 and 3's and the retro 6's






PA:Name five things you can't live without?






RR:My brother
my dad
My mom
My grandma
My basketball
My cell phone


PA:What are your top five pet peeves?


RR:Liars
Bad hygiene
People who act something they not
Dirty room
Dirty dishes


PA:What type of legacy do you want to leave behind, and what can the world expect from you next?






RR: I want to leave a legacy that I am never forgotten someone you talk about for years on in I want everyone to feel positive when they speak of me.






PA:What is your favorite place to just do you it could be anywhere from a city, country etc.....






RR:Favorite place would have to be the gym.
RR:Favorite place to go Las Vegas I love Vegas it's a beautiful place which I want to live one day god willing...







Location:Ohio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......