Skip to main content

The Art of Letting Go!!!


























I've had my time to wallow, to cry, to feel self-pity, to reach out constantly, and the yesterday it hit me, this nigga is treating me like I'm his fan, I was reading through some of our old texts where his number is saved in my old phone trying to figure out how it got to this point, I don't deserve that I have never treated him like he was less than myself. Although I pointed out all the sources of communication in my previous article, you are not going to subject me to reaching out to you via any social media source like you've never been in my home. I'm from the south and I'm big on manners, but even bigger on personal connections he knows this, as he has pointed it out himself, I allowed him to use text messages as our form of communication although it's not always my preferred method of contact, once again that respect factor comes in if you allow someone to treat you as though you are nothing, then that is what you will become.


 Now I recognize his efforts, and I know he thinks nothing he does is good enough for me, however I think he knows me well enough by now to know that was more of an insult to me than a stepping stone, you don't do impersonal things to or with a person you have been personal with, again he has my number, he has a phone, he has a car, I am not going to allow you to make me become less than who I am. Everyone has access to you via social media, moving forward I'm not saying I'm over him I love him, I just refuse to wait for him to act like a person, I am ready to interact with another person, I want to laugh, I want to watch movies, I want to talk, I want to text someone who doesn't make up reasons to make me feel like I'm doing something wrong. I have a limited amount of time left in my regular life before my career transition, and I don't want the time I have to just be regular spent laying around waiting for something that's not going to happen.


Now I'm getting annoyed before my ex went into his little tantrum he has been having, he said that he wouldn't try to cause problems in my life etc, however all these little things keep coming up that could only be associated through him. I have stopped texting him or trying to contact him, he still continues to associate with the very person that I didn't want him associating with when this all started, he tries to keep tabs on me the whole nine. This morning I saw something that I know I said to him, and it's this simple bruhhh if I'm so bad stop all of the stuff you are doing, you should be trying your best to erase me from your head, but you can't because I never did you wrong, and you know what's out there won't love you hard like I do. When you push someone away like he did me for no reason, it bothers people, he wonders probably why I'm not angry, or trying to destroy his life, and it's simple I'm mature enough not to be the person he wants me to be. He did get the satisfaction of me blowing up his phone one last time, but it wasn't to ask him back, it was to ask him to stop doing what he is doing, or be the man I need him to be, if he can't I will keep searching. Psychology is a mind fuck, I was studying for my masters in social science administration, so I am very well-versed in social behaviors, his admitted issue is his pride, regardless of how wrong he is, it's eating him up to do what's right, he can't do it and to make himself feel better he would rather make me look bad it's ok I love you anyway. I will not indulge you anymore, you can find solace in your 20% if you can't do right by me, this time I will be ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......