Skip to main content

Choppin it up with DOPE LYRICIST Blok Beeze of ATL

Recently I had a chance to chop it up with Blok Beeze who is a native of Dothan, Alabama; small city but has a big heart. "As a child I began playing drums which later lead to learning the piano. From then on I fell in love with music and the thought of doing it for the rest of my life was breath taking, every day my love for music continues to grow more and more.My biggest musical influence is Donny Hathaway, his music was timeless and everyone of all music genres that has heard him can relate. I strive to make the same impact once my music is shared with the world."


Blok Beeze on interests in other aspects of entertainment


Definitely! I'm not only an artist but I'm a producer as well for Tripple Krown Muziik. I also am starting to take an interest in the world of fashion and modeling. I'm open, any way I can express myself I'm for it. That's wassup you always gotta be on yo grind!!!!!!
"I have worked with alot of independent artist that are coming up in the industry now.  Just to name a few-Mr.R&b himself...Luccie Fontane , Ken the Coolest Nerd, J.Earl and the sexy Rockstar Jones.  I would like to work with anyone that is hungry and gifted.  Artist that don't hold back and grind just as hard as me with their passion."


I have a few projects out right now and a few that I am currently working on.  I dropped the "Crimson Tide" mixtape last fall which was hosted by Dj D-Rock of Alabama.  We are currently pushing my new single "I'm Dope" which is getting alot of love in Dothan on 92.1 Jamz and on the East Coast.  And that's big to me that not only the south, where I am from is showing so much support, but also up in New York. Much respect to that. YO CHECK OUT THE LINKS!!!!!!

www.reverbnation.com/blokbeeze

www.youtube.com/blokbeezeondemand

www.twitter.com/tkm_blokbeeze

MIXTAPE: 

http://myswagmag.com/swagfix/2010/09/19/blok-beeze-crimson-tide-mixtape/

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_D-ROCK_BLOK_BEEZE_VARIOUS_ARTIST_Crimson_Tid.m156117.html



Songs Blok Beeze has in heavy rotation


Right now I'm listening to a lot of artist that are just a blink away from being in the lime-light.  Luccie Fontane "Night Lights", Ken the Coolest Nerd "Scream", Big Krit "Country S***", and Erin Christine "Say". Ok you putting me up on game I'ma have to go check them out too.


Blok Beeze on his personal style
"I will start by saying when I was 12 my mom said, " Son don't let the clothes you wear make you, you make the clothes you wear."
She is the classiest woman you will ever meet. And since then I haven't really been stuck on brands, its whatever I'm feeling at the time."


Best Place to Chill in your city
"Believe it or not, I would have to say my house, out on the porch.  Just kick back with my partnas and closest friends and take in that southern aroma."I heard that homie not a fan of the outdoors during the summer in the south though the bugs and heat it's too much.lol


Ite you heard it from the man himself check out his links, check out his mixtape cuz I said so Prince Ali Ya Digg!!!F1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......