Skip to main content

Global Grind with UK Producer Herbz 2 HOT


I'm on a Global Grind for world domination so I've taken that to the UK with Producer Herbz 2 Hot.
Herbz who's real name is Martin Hicks resides in and around west London as well as Thames Valley most his life. "The UK is a nice city it has its good and bad parts I have lived on both sides, what I like is the multi-culture back ground we have here there are west indians, africans, turkish indians, somali, polish, and morrocans to name a few it has mad use a trend setting city with alot of styles and genres of UK music. I rep 2 hot productionz along side dj tron, dj s.k, dj jester, and a few others, I think the electro and the b boys in the 80s was when I knew then that all I wanted to do was urban music." That's wassup they say that music is the one thing that connects people across the globe.


Herbz on Collabos
"I have produced a beat for Aggro Santos from south London in 08 ,and recently I worked with Stunna Kai from Birmingham city. I did a remix to her smash underground R&B hit entitled "You can B", and at the minute im working on remixes with a talented singer from Brighton called Sanna Hartfield."

"As a music producer I'm set apart from alot of producers for the simple fact I make all my sounds from scratch alot of producers sample old tracks and cut and chop them up, on the artist side of thngs I have done all UK genres and adapted to each very well. At the minute I'm currently workin on a dub step remix ,and a bassline 4x4 track ft Sanna Hartfield. I'm also working with manic a producer from Sheffield in the north of England I'm writing some lyrics to record on one of his bassline tracks."

Herbz on the Fashion Scene in London

This is the part that got me really excited I wanted to know what the Blokes in London were wearing and I come to find out it's not that different from my home city of Milwaukee. "Most people here are going through a retro 80s look ,and at the minute its not about what label u rock its about how u rock it. I'm very old school I have a large collection of Avirex and Pelle Pelle but i guess im different."Different isn't a bad thing I'd always rather standout than blend in.

Artist Herbz is currently feeling

"The hottest artists are Wretch 32,
Tempa t
,PDC,
k koke n suspect gang
                                                                                                           
Frontlinerz"

Herbz Favorite Alcoholic Beverage 
"Gotta be Dragon Stout", which is made by 
Desnoes and Geddes Limited (D&G) 
a Jamaican brewer and beverage producer. Dragon Stout 
pours to a jet black color with a thick creamy tan head forming on a mildly vigorous pour. The nose is soft and sweet with hints of dark malt aromas, fruit, and molasses. Sipping the beer reveals a deep and dark chocolaty base to the beer with undertones of prune and coffee readily apparent. 

Those who eschew stouts known for their dark roasty flavors may be surprised to find those qualities absent here; Indeed, this Dragon is a rather tame one, with more sweet fruity character than anything else. Still, the Dragon bites in the finish. The warming alcohol rounds out the brew nicely, imparting a dryness not given by roasted barley or hops. Thus, the beer finishes sweet, but still remains a very drinkable nightcap.
 
It also brews other malt beverages for the local market under the Red Stripe Light, Dragon Stout, Malta(nonalcoholic), Smirnoff Ice, Guinness, and Heineken brand names.

Niche Night Club Sheffield, Yorkshire S1 4HS, United Kingdom
0114 275 3210

Best Place to Chill in the UK"I would say Nandos Famous for their legendary flame-grilled Portuguese peri-peri chicken, this family-friendly chicken restaurant combines strong African and Portuguese influences that are reflected in both its menu and its décor. It’s a fun destination for relaxed dining and good value for money in Westfield shopping mall is where its at. The best night club is Niche, but its in Sheffield about 200 miles away from me so don't go much." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......