Skip to main content

Choppin it Up with Mr.Zone6 East Atlanta

"East Atlanta Cockin hammers" is not only where rapper GucciMane and Yung LA is from, but another rapper Mr. Zone 6 is from there as well
Mr.Zone 6 has been writing music since the age of 15, off and on until he officially decided to make that his career in 2008.View DSC00055.JPG in slide show.jpeg He was born in Augusta, GA and lived & raised in a smaller country town called Sandersville Georgia aka Crosstown Georgia. "When i found out i was having a son, I then moved to Decatur(where it's greater)..The Eastside Of Metro Atlanta Georgia aka Zone 6. Some of his favorite artist are also some of the one's who inspired him to get in the game which include the following,  "for starters... Playa Fly... pretty much anything out of memphis tennessee, a few new york & west coast artists...Tupac....unlike most people I like what I can relate to..including the lyrics and beat. Any Georgia artists who reps the south the way it was meant to be done..... along with other southern artists with a vision of leadership.... 

D2R ModelsView DSC00200.JPG in slide show.jpeg

  "No i dont model but i do have modeling & acting reps on hand... and Yes, The D2R Models is the promo/modeling department for my label HoodMadE Entertainment (female models only 18 & up) promoters from ages 13 & up with parents consent (highly required)"


Keeping it 100 in The A


I wanted to know what the music industry was really like In the A whether it was grimey, or was everybody eating so here is what he told me. "  I wouldn't say grimey unless you mention the dirty south... basically it all depends on who you work with...if all parties are focused on helping each other & laying all expectations on the line, things can run smooth. When you get people who wanna be the man or the boss with no loyalty or trust,then yeah problems occur,but only those that's making moves together or have some type of funding behind them...everyone can & will eat...just continue to serve the people with good products/services. 


Mr. Zone6 on Collabos


 "I have done collabs with producers,artists & Djs in New York,Russia,DJ Ames-UK,DJ Lazy K-NYC, artists in Cali,Washington DC , Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes & Djs, Making It Magazine.... I have a full bio on reverbnation.com/shef & myspace.com/muzikmoney   and yes I would work with any artists who can help my career and let me be me on the track...but I prefer not to collab with artists that doesn't perform his/her songs."


HOODMADE ENTView 893322632...jpg in slide show.jpeg


 "HoodMadE Entertainment...indie record label that started in 2006..at first it was based on selling clothes,mixtapes & throwing triple x parties with local dancers,but later in 2009 when i really started taking the industry serious...i added the music phase to the label...along with Down 2 Ride Productions ( The D2R Models ) to help promote my craft as well as artists and other professionals in the entertainment industry i may network with."


Projects Mr.Zone6 is currently working on View ed_front-...jpg in slide show.jpeg


"I have a few self releases from my label such as a....mixtape,single,album,ringtones,downloads @ audiolife.com/store/shef1 ..... all of my releases have barcodes as a whole & individuals. My single " Im Still Getting Money "...my album " The Approach " w/ edit & unedit versions,my mixtape from my label " Southern Comfort " are now available. For 2011 im soon to release a single called " Krank It Up " from my album " The Real Mr Zone 6 " also you can follow me @ twitter.com/mrzone6"


The Best Places to Chill in the A


"Anywhere On The Eastside.. the cave,secrets,pin ups,strokers,pink pony,scores,the libra,...just follow the stars...the city never sleeps !!" 


SHEF Da Eastside Stunna aka MrZone6View DSC00042.JPG in slide show.jpeg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......