Skip to main content

Bape Jonez(on coining his own phrases,musik,and swag)




So on my constant grind for new or established talent I came across Dallas Rapper Bape Jonez. Well that is just one his names here are the rest "Aka RokkStar Bape Aka Swishington Franklin Aka 2Koolington or 2Kool4Skool Aka Mr. Yerpington Swish Gang/Paper Addict Money Gang youngest In Charge I'm 18 out here making moves homes". Bape got started in the game through his big cuzz Calikeyz [Local Dallas Rapper] who influenced him alot as for as getting into this industry." I can remember it like yesterday me & big cuzz riding through the city playing the latest Cash Money & on the end of the records where it just be straight instrumentals he would always start freestyling & he would stop and be like "catch the beat cuzz" haha I was like 8 or 9 at the time but I was goin skitz I remember having a hot some hot barz at a young age so you can say It came naturally I guess."


Bape on what's sets him apart from other Rappers


"I'm trying to bring a different "Crunk" sound to the Dallas music scene with a hard crunk like style. My abstract ad-libs catch alot of people attention plus the unique lingo called "Clock Tawk" I originated on records with words like "Koolington", "Real Spillington", "Yerpington", "Swishington" shit like that. I just try to be as unique as possible & make sure I keep my steelo turnt to the maximum I like being a trend-setter." I can dig that I like standing out myself even if I have to go to extremes to make it apparent.


Bape on doing collabos


"My favorite artist I've worked with so far are Calico Jonez, Parlae [DFB], Rich Kid Shawty [Grand Hustle], Da Kid with Arrogant Music, & my potna LuVa. Me & my homie Ricky J been working alot lately we got that 6th Sense mixtape coming its gone be hitting the streets hard real soon. As far as artist I want to work with I got 3 top artist I would like to work with Gucci Mane, Wiz Khalifa, &Waka Flocka."



I asked Bape to describe his personal style for me and he said it consists of alot of 501 Levi's, White Tee's, Ralph Lauren Polo's, Nike's he can't live without ,and can't forget "my jewelry collection ohh what would I do without my jewelry I love my iced out G Shock White & Yellow diamonds... White & Yellow, White & Yellow lol" That's wassup homie being iced out is always a good look.


Bape on who he is as a person

"Hard Working, Exciting, Funny, But Chill to some it all up in one word... Koolington Haha"



Songs he currently has in heavy rotation

" As of late I been jamming alot of Wiz Khalifa I'm rocking with bruh real heavy I like his layed back style just that type of music you want to chill to. I got this new record in rotation too mayne "Dope Hole" ya boy Bape Jonez Ft. Ricky J & T.K. Produced By Ham Swuad the streets rocking with it its a banger http://limelinx.com/files/55334d7e168211f2b9d65756e6031fee"

Favorite place to chill in your city

"My favorite place to chill has to be "The Parks" Mall Swishhhh! Hahaa Parks Mall Shopolic catch me up in that joint spending up rackz! "




"Yall check out my last mixtape Clock Werk Shawty hosted by T.Brewer, DJ Krill, & DJ Famous Deville Swishhhh! Hosted by my big dawg Calico Jonez SODMG
http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/12073/bape_jonez_clock_werk_shawty.html"
DJ RED SKULL MIXTAPE
BAPE JONEZ- LINDSAY LOHAN PRODUCED BY FBI: http://tinyurl.com/3ef97ug








Posted by Your Royal Highness ALI

Location:DFW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......