Skip to main content

Khasan Works Amongst Worlds Most Beautiful Women







This has to be the single most lucky guy in the entire world he gets as close as any guy ever will to today's hottest female stars. Who wouldn't want his job take a gander as we go through the list with an in-depth look at his career.

I appreciate your time first and foremost

LHH-For starters let the readers know who you are, your age, and where you grew up at?



KB-My name is Khasan Brailsford, I am 26 years old. I am a professional dancer. I was born and raised in Southern California and currently reside in Hollywood

LHH-What gave you the drive to begin a career in this industry with it being such a hard industry to break into? it's very competitive you have somebody new coming in almost everyday, and not to mention the million and one dance shows



KB-I have always been a really competitive person by nature so the competition factor never factored in my decision to choose this career. It was my passion for dancing that guided me and drove me to continue along this path

LHH-Who are some influences that have inspired you, and when you create where does your mind go, what do you feel sets you apart?



KB-I am really inspired by other passionate artists. I think that you can learn something from everyone and that you should never stop learning about your craft

LHH-As an artist do feel you play an important role and influence on the people who are watching what you do, and what image do you want to portray?

KB-I do feel that as an artist you are under a spotlight and intentionally and unintentionally influence many people. I would like to be portrayed as a hardworking and positive person

LHH-What do you feel it takes to have longevity in this industry?




KB-I think it takes ambition and a good work ethic. You always have to have that fire to keep you going and always want to keep learning

LHH-As far as genres do you plan on branding yourself in other markets, and collaborating with other artist, and what artist have you worked with so far? Moving forward who would you like to work with



KB-I have worked with various artists in the entertainment industry. From touring with Beyonce, Kylie Minogue, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Keyshia Cole, and Paulina Rubio to working on music videos, award shows, etc. with performers such as: Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Rowland, Nicole Scherzinger, Queen Latifah, Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis, Mohombi, and Shane Ward.



I would like to work with Madonna and Janet Jackson next

LHH-Discuss the projects you have out now....

KB-Currently I am on tour with Kylie Minogue for her Aphrodite world tour. I have been working on this since January.There are also some other projects in the works that I cant discuss now but am really excited about and will be announcing shortly

LHH-Do you aspire to do any work in other parts of the entertainment industry?



KB-I am really fascinated in all aspects of the entertainment industry and wouldn’t mind trying it all out. Acting, modeling, choreographing, even the agency and union side of things may come into play later on

LHH-Outside of dance what interests you in everyday life?

KB-I love sports, football and tennis mainly. I love to watch as well as play. When I get home from tour im going to start taking lessons. I just like doing anything active

LHH-As far as clothing what's your personal style?



KB-I cant really categorize my style. I feel like I am always changing it up. As of lately I have been a jeans, t-shirt, and nikes guy

LHH-What are some things you can't live without?

KB-I cant live without junk food, especially donuts and cookies, or my phone

LHH-Favorite place to hangout?



KB-The beach is my favorite place to be. I love it because you can go and be really active or you can just go to relax depending on your mood






Follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com.khasanb84

Also, add me on Facebook

www.facebook.com/KhasanBrailsford

Location:Worldwide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......