Skip to main content

Introducing Brian Hall Jr:(Watch His Throne)

With the ever expanding music industry changing on a daily basis new talent is always on the rise as in the case with 23 year old Brian Hall Jr who aspires to have his music heard all over the world, and his determination in his craft proves his efforts won't soon go in vain.....



LHP-Start by giving your background info on your life such as your birth name, age, and where you are from?

BH- Brian Hall Jr (BHall), 23 years old from Syracuse, NY

Education

Graduated from Nottingham HS (Syracuse, NY) A few years worth of Community College work. (Communications / Broadcast Journalism)

LHP-Have your past jobs prepared you for your current position? And just experiences in life period.....

BH- My past jobs have prepared me for life, and that has helped me get to where I am today.

LHP-Let's talk about motivation and inspiration what made you decide break into the music industry, what is the music scene like where you are from, and who are the artists you feel influenced your decision the most?

BH- Well my motivation towards music came from my friends and family. After joking around with it for so long I said why not get serious with it and see where things go? The music scene here in Syracuse, NY is pretty diverse. I like the other artists from my hometown, artists like Meek Mill, 50 Cent, J Cole and Wale have inspired me a lot because they tell the stories of their lives in their music and it sounds great.

LHP-Describe your sound to the readers and some of the music you currently have out.....

BH-My sound is hip-hop. I am a feel good type of artist. I plan on bringing music back that makes my listeners think and want to reach their goals, as well as make them feel good and want to have a good time. (Hands Up) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQap3VVay3s

LHP-What type of audience do you want to appeal to, or does that really matter to you as long as whoever listens likes your music....Have you done any collabos and if so with whom and who would you like to collaborate with moving forward...

BH- I want everyone to hear my music, but at the same time I plan on and would love to influence the youth and the up and comers who are coming up behind me. I believe if I can influence enough of our younger people from around the world, I can help change it for the better that much more. Some of the artists I have worked with are 2 Original, and Jay Star. I plan on working with other artists on different projects in the future.

LHP-What would you say are some of the things you feel would be helpful to someone out there reading who is trying to get exposure? If you could change anything from when you first started til now what would it be and why?

BH- I believe it is all about self motivation and the grind. What you really have to do is be able to promote and go hard for yourself because that is all you have at the end of the day. What a lot of folks might want to do is research other artists and look into websites that will help get the buzz going. If I could change anything I wouldn't change because I feel like everything happens for a reason.

LHP-In terms of marketing yourself in the entertainment industry, what business ventures do you want to partake in, and do you want to branch off into other areas?

BH- I would like to work any and everywhere. I believe that everyone has their own opinion and every venture offers a different crowd with different ears.

LHP-Name some of your strengths?

BH-Wisdom, knowledge, ambition, focus, and hunger. Also the ability to take criticism from others.

LHP-Name some of your weaknesses?

BH-Not completing the job and wondering if I went hard enough.

LHP-Things you can't live without?

BH- My family. (Brian Sr, Shari, Brison, Brandon, Brianna, and my 2 nieces Gabrielle and Branai)

LHP-What's your five year plan?

BH- My five year plan is to become one of the top entertainers in the world as time goes on. Not only do I make music, I have some modeling work and projects to get into in the near future. I also plan on getting into acting heavily which will start off from my own personal youtube channel that is up and running.

LHP-Personal style in terms of clothing what are you rocking?



BH- Since I spend so much time working and writing down new projects, I really don't dress up. Occasionally I do go out with friends and when I do its usually casual wear. H&M / Nike.

LHP-Best Place to hangout where you are from?

BH-The best place to hangout in Syracuse would have to be the Carousel Mall. There are many shopping stores, restaurants, and they even have a arcade and movie theater.




http://www.Twitter.com/BrianHallJr
http://www.Youtube.com/Brian2418
http://www.ReverbNation.com/BrianHallJr


Quick shout out to my homies Vinny, Rob, Kev, Del, Jailaan, Pierre, Sace, (HDC) Quincy, Kelly and everyone else who I forgot to mention. We on the way!!

Location:Syracuse, NY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......