Skip to main content

The Teflon Kid




Teflon meaning untouchable, which is who FM will be speaking with today The Teflon Kid AKA YUNG MONEY doing big things in the music industry and just living his life.

(Q) Well the first thing I feel we should discuss is that I see the DFW/Atl which one of these places is the one you actually call home born and raised, as well as your age, and some insight on your life growing up?

(A) Well I was actually born in wichita, ks but i lived most of my life out in texas until i got out of high school and then i moved back and forth 4rm atl to texas but i have a place in texas (dfw) arlington area and then ATL i got a nice location in stone mountain area


(Q) How long have you been involved in music,and up to this point what has the journey in this industry been like for you?

(A) I've been involved in music my entire life but i been doin the rapp game for a lil ova 8 years now but i got my 1st deal into the game about 3 years ago so im still fresh in the game. I got alot more to learn in the business aspect of the game making it possible for more to come from me in the industry on both sides as far as music and hopefully gettin a chance to build my own team and putting out my own artists

(Q) Teflon Kid was that name in anyway influenced by Teflon Don the name Rick Ross borrowed from John Gotti? If not what was the inspiration behind it






(A) The name teflon came about i said it in one of my flows a while back my 1st rap name was TB but i didnt see that lasting to long lol but the name teflon like said came back 4rm sayin it in one of my old songs make a long story short i asked a few ladies to say teflon and i liked the way it sounded so i rolled wit but nah i had the name teflon b4 rick ross came w/ the that title of his cd but once my name is extablished ppl will look ova the name 4rm rick ross to teflon thats jus the title of one of his albums and NOT his name but its all good tho shoutout to the whole MMG

(Q) When speaking of musical influences from all genres who comes to mind for you?

(A) i really cant say becuase when u say music i listen u every one 4rm pop / rap / rnb /top 40 but im liken the new era of music jus like the old era i feel music and the change its goin through now is a good change if we keep listenin to the same stuff i feel like it will get old and tired but i i like the change of all music and all the new artist who are coming out right now

(Q) Projects you've worked on give the readers details and as many links as you can?





(A) I worked on 4 of my own mixtapes they are all on dat piff just search: Teflon aka Yung Money and im still workin i neva stop but u can check out all video's on my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/teflonusa and im working on a new mixtape hopefully we can get it out by august thats are plan as we work ova this summer

(Q) Who all have you worked with at this point and looking towards the future who would you be interested in working with?

(A) I have worked wit lil boosie "free boosie", mims "this is why im hot" , j. nicks aka stuey rock (atl) , ludacris, t-pain, and more... but im willing to work wit everybody 4rm the east to the west and back down in the south





(Q) As an artist who do want to present yourself as and what do you want people to get from the music your music?


(A) I want ppl to jus live life as they should, and enjoy life, most of my music consist of party music or music for the ladies because that mainly my crowd

(Q) Speaking in terms of personal style of clothing what are you rocking these days?

(A) im rockin all the latest fashion right now whateva's hot but i really dont get to much in to unless i have a show then i'll get right in the new gear i keep it simple tho nuthin to to flashy whateva's hot tho...

(Q) Name some things you can't live without?


(A).I can't live without my cell phone, labtop, my crib, my cars, and music...

(Q) What's your favorite place to hangout?

(A) besides liven my life on the road, i relax and chill at the crib unless im working in and out of a few studio but my favorite place would probably have to be miami right now




--
TEFLON aka YUNG MONeY [[[ www.TEFLONUSA.com ]]]


Posted by Your Royal Highness ALI

Location:DFW/ATL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Insider talks Model Behavior with Mr. Alex Dominguez of RED Models NYC

With it now being officially spring and actually feeling like it, I thought what better way to celebrate than bringing in a little model behavior. Models often showcase the best of what the average person aspires to look like, from the clothes, the height, and even their hair. We chatted with Mr. Alex Dominguez for the proper insight, and here are our results....... Tell us a little about yourself such as where you are from, age, and for those who aren't familiar what agency you are currently signed with..... I was born Alexander P Dominguez in Washington DC on December 4th, and have resided in Prince George's county Maryland for most of my life. I graduated from Frostburg State university with a degree in Criminal Justice. I come from a good traditional Filipino family, and I am presently represented by RED model management NY. What was it and when was it that make you first take an interest in becoming a male model..... I really had no intentions of

Rico Hundo Gives UrbanInsider a Taste of "Trinkin Trinkin"

Not all of our interviews and features are very long and drawn out, sometimes we just wanna hit our mark with the subject we are talking about. Today we are talking about Rico Hundo, and officially welcoming him into the UrbanInsider family, which had all to do with the fact that he has the complete package, if you ever get a chance to watch his "Instastory" please do "lil whores", he was literally born for this and I can see his light, I would say he shines from within, so you wanna see his posts, you wanna hear him talk, you wanna know what he's doing next because you can tell it's organically who he is. We caught up with this rising star to continue the promo of his incredible ''Latin fused" new track "Trinkin Trinkin" oh and he helped us get the words right lol.........Oh we almost forgot to mention he knows another favorite "Dominicana" of ours CARDI!!!!!!!! Tweet So first of all I wanna it’s a pleasur

Spotlight On:The New It Girl Jessica Burciaga

She has it all from the girl next door appeal, to extreme sex appeal. I first took notice of her when I saw the Jamie Foxx ft Drake "Fall For Your Type" video and to be honest I had to take a sceond glance because I really thought that she was JLO. It wasnt until recently when I actually found out who this stunning beauty is who looks like she could be Jennifer Lopez's little sister. Jessica Burciaga (born April 11, 1983) is an American model . Her father is Mexican and her mother is French and Irish . She was selected to be Playboy's February 2009 Playmate of the Month .   I think we are just starting to see the beginning of the beautiful Jessica, and that she has alot more in store......